Pages

background

May 14, 2008

So me and this Blog Thing

Ok, I don't know, how often I started a blog and didn't come any further than the first or maybe second post. I'm too lazy... sometimes I think this isn't neccecary at all.

I tried to use my Journal on DeviantArt... forget it, I had several other blogs, ha... no way. I didn't even use one I created on my webpage.
But I'm not giving up. I called this "Me and the Photography Thing" 'cause I think, this is the only topic I really have something to say. Of course, I will write about different stuff, but photography is what I am about.

I discovered it when I was about 14 or 15. You know, started the typical way with using the parents cam. Then I bought a little cam myself, woohey 2 megapixels at that time, that was a blast - yes we can only laugh now. Then my dad bought me a better one, and I was so happy and proud. 3 megapixels, konica minolta dimage z10. not a bad one for an unknown beginner like I was then. Then my boyfriend bought me the Canon Eos 350d! So, that was nearly a shock! A DSLR cam - oh my god and guess what - I'm still using it and still loving it. So, in fact it's right what many whise man said: it's the photographer that takes the picture, not the camera. So don't feel sad, 'cause you don't have the most expensive and modern cam. That really doesn't count.

So, I think I've already come a long way, and there is still a long way to go, the never ending winding road. (ha poetic me *lol*)

oh, and I'm austrian, so please excuse english mistakes!

No comments: