Pages

background

Dec 30, 2008

Feeling ... not so well - english entry


After reading all these english blogs and knowing that a few english people are reading this... I chose to do another english entry.

I'm not feeling very well these days, having a bit problems with my stomach. Tomorrow is going to be a bit quieter I guess.
A few people who wanted to come over, now don't come... A very good friend of mine invited me and my boyfriend, but my boyfriend is invited by his best friend.... so... difficult this whole thing. I'm not gonna drink or eat much because my belly is a bit hurting. So, I'm not sure if it would be better to just stay at home and cuddle with my pet in front of the tv and then simply go to sleep.

But of course I'm wishing you all health and luck for the year 2009 - may all your wishes come true!

No comments: