Pages

background

Jan 17, 2009

Flickr Inspire Nr. 5

Go to my flickr favourites to see all the great work done by wonderful people!
Amazing craft stuff, I so envy these people for being so creative - I have to admit ;)
I mean, look at the cakes and muffins, wonderful. I don't think I could eat one, they're just too beautiful. And the green handbag! Ah I love it.
I think you can really see that I'm a pastel colour lover - oh yes I am.

So what's in the news... my boyfriend is going back to school besides his work. I'm so happy for him and of course very proud. I hope he'll make it till the end... the final big exam which we call here: Matura (Berufsmatura).
I hope I can support him in every way, 'cause I'm sure it's not gonna be easy because he also has to go to work. So he'll be working 'til 4-5 pm and than has to go to school. But he is such a wise and smart guy.

I'm redesigning my old room at my parents. Half of the room we'll be my studio for photography and the other half is for my dad and his boats that he is working on building them.
We're colouring the walls white now. that is not easy because the walls are in a blue tone which is not easy to be coloured white. It's a lot of work but I'm so happy. And I'm so glad that I have the time to work on it as much as I want to. So, I don't have to be at a job where I think I'm wasting time - no, I'm there where I want to be and I can do what I want... not forever... but for now, that's all that counts for me now.
I really want to make it a comfortable place, where people also like to hang out. That is really important so that my non-profi-models can relax and enjoy a shooting. I think I'll use the Feng-Shui knowledge by a good friend of mine. I'm not that much into it, but her home is all feng shui (designend really for her and her husband) and it's such a warm and nice place to be.
I'm really serious about that project so I wanna make it perfect. I'm gonna keep you up to date with photos as soon as we're really getting it on.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: