Pages

background

Jan 28, 2009

So much snow!

So I'm stuck here... we have so much snow now. I really won't drive anywhere. I guess I also would not have been able to do so. My car was all white and the place where I park just white white white.

So, I stayed at home and I baked this cake. It's a really easy one. We call it here Becherkuchen... I don't really know the english word - something like "cup-cake". 'Cause all you need is a cup. (A cup joghurt, a cup flour, and so on...) Look for the receipe on my Flickr Page!


I'm gonna show you how much snow we have now here on the hill tomorrow. As for now, here are two pictures of my "studio-to-be". The photos are not good quality, but I think you get an insight of what's happening right now. These are photos from the first two days. The painting is now nearly finished.
I still had so many CDs at my parents home... my god, I must have spent lots lots of money the last years. I'm giving away a few of them 'cause I need space! I'll show you the list tomorrow or send me a note if you're interested.

No comments: