Pages

background

Jan 22, 2009

Vogue Issue 02/09


New german Vogue Issue is already out! Another wonderful... I mean, I love them all. It's so full of art and creativity. The last one was one of my favs because of wonderful model Isabeli Fontana. The photostream with her is just amazing. But this issue is presenting us wonderful photos again! They really keep the quality up. Wonderful shoe photos... not wonderful - amazing, gorgeous - whatever. I haven't seen shoes presented like this before. Exlusive interviews this time with Angelina Jolie, Marc Jacobs and Roberto Cavalli. There is also an articel about "Boudicca". A label that creates dresses in a special fabric. If you spray on the special perfume you'll be able to see (for only a short time) special designs in the fabric. Crazy stuff!

I haven't done any photos lately... but my head feels like it's gonna explode 'cause I have so many visions and ideas in my mind.

Happy Thursday! (omg it's already thursday aaah)

No comments: